- Load money on to the XTRAPOWER fleet card, purchase fuel cashlessly
- Recharge your account easily through multiple modes like Cash, Cheque, RTGS / NEFT or simply transfer funds online through your net banking
- Easy fleet management through Web and SMS
- SMS Alerts for transactions
- Generic Card for controlling large fleet
- Instant Online reports and Monthly Statements
- Customized reports as per your requirement
Easy Fleet Management
- Limits available in XTRAPOWER Fleet Program like Transaction, Daily and Monthly and One Time limits on Fleet Cards help you gain total control over the fuel spend of your fleet thereby ensuring total peace of mind.
- You can also exercise more control on Products that can be purchased through your fleet card or Retail Outlets where your fleet should purchase.
- Should you lose your fleet card, you can instantly block the card for further transactions giving you total security.
Rewards - Free Fuel & Gifts
- Every time you buy fuel / lubes through fleet card from select retail outlets of IndianOil, you earn incentives in the form of XTRA points. You can accumulate these reward points and redeem for free fuel instantly at our retail outlets or for other gift items. Only the customer can redeem the rewards through a special Control Card Number and PIN.
- You can keep track of your fleet by logging on to our website www.iocxtrapower.com. As XTRAPOWER member you can view the tracking report for your vehicles as well as transactions made on each of your fleet cards for any period.
Easy Cash Flow Management
- XTRAPOWER offers you an excellent tool for enhancing your cash flow utilization.
- Through CCMS recharge, cash deposited at our retail outlet by your representative in any location will be available for use for any of your vehicles instantly. For example, your driver can deposit the cash collected at Delhi in nearest IndianOil Retail Outlet with Fleet Card facility, you can utilize the same funds instantly for any of your vehicle anywhere.
- Insurance benefits coupled with the mediclaim benefits of the program is unique in the industry. Even large corporate logistics companies are considering this as a real value proposition to render additional benefit to their truck crew
- XTRAPOWER Fleet Program offers Insurance benefits like
- Road Personal Accident Insurance of Rs. 100,000 per card to fleet owner upto a maximum of Rs. 20,00,000/-; For Drivers - Rs 50,000; Co-Driver or Helper - Rs. 25,000/-
- Road Accident related Medical Insurance of Rs.10,000/- per card: (a) Owner : Rs.2500/- per card subjected to maximum of Rs.50,000/-, (b) Driver : Rs.2500/-, (c) Co-Driver : Rs.2500/- and (d) Helper-cum-cleaner : Rs.2500/-. This benefit is available only for hospital expenses incurred for injuries arising from road accidents only
- Lost Card liability insurance upto Rs. 16,000/-
- So far, about Rs. 2, 00,00,000 of benefits have been settled rendering financial and social security to the kin of truck crew.This kind of claim settlement is unique and unmatched in the industry.
Care for your Truck Crew
- IndianOil's core philosophy of putting customer's first is exhibited in every activity of the XTRAPOWER fleet program. With our Regular and Exclusive Free Health Check Up Programs, an emotional bond is weaved with your truck crew by addressing their basic needs
- Today, the major problem faced by logistics organizations is the severe shortage of skilled drivers, who not only work in harsh conditions and strict timelines, but also lack support of social, medical and enroute infrastructure. To bridge enroute infrastructure gaps, IndianOil is putting enormous focus on driver friendly amenities, free health programs, etc, through its retail network for sustainable development of logistics industry
- The Program's Driver specific initiatives like Doctor at Door step offers free health checkup to driving members during special occasions when they come for refueling their vehicles
- With tie up from reputed hospitals, the program offers free health checkups at our retail outlets for your driving members
- During such health checkup programs, General Health Check Ups like free identification of blood group, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, General counseling by expert doctors with provision of free medicines are administered.
- Eye Check Ups are also conducted in association with reputed Eye Hospitals and provide free spectacles and also free cataract operations wherever required
- In the last two financial years alone, more than 70,000 truck crew members have been benefited through 705 such Health Check up Camps that have been conducted across India; Another 40,000 driving members are expected to reap the benefit during the current financial year
- If you would like us to organize a special health check up program for your fleet crew, contact our fleet manager for assistance